Relocation and Property Limited.
House buying is a very stressful and complicated process to anyone buying a property. The benefits of using the expertise of a property consultant / Buying agent is to help guide you through the buying process from beginning to end. We are here to make sure you get the property you love; this may be personal investment, a holiday home or your dream home. We also help with purchasing of land. We are here to represent you ‘the buyer’ through this process and help you make the process easier and stress free.
What can Relocation and Property Limited do for you?
This service include:
· Initial discussion with our buying agents to understanding what you’re looking for and why, this may be location: budget, schools, amenities etc.
· Research the market for properties that meet your requirements, contact every estate agent in the area, register your requirements and keep on top of all property marketing portals and build a relationship with agents to guarantee early access to properties before appearing online.
· We will send you links to properties that meet your requirements and visit each property we think is a good match and research both the vendor and the property to ensure they are in the strongest position they can be.
· Once we have a list of shortlisted properties, we will arrange viewings on your behalf and attend all viewing with you if required.
· You have viewed a property you love and would like to make an offer. We now take over and negotiate for you, helping you achieve the lowest possible price, saving you money.
· One the offer has been accepted, we liaise with surveyors, solicitors, planners, removals companies etc. and iron out any problems on your behalf.
· We oversee the entire purchase process and save you time , we will support you even when you’ve completed to answer questions and hand you the keys!
Our house buying rates our competitive:
Initial up front retainer fee of £500 (deductible from property purchase success fee)
Success fee of 1.00% plus vat (minimum fee of £3,000 applies upon successful completion of property)
We can introduce you to mortgage brokers, solicitors and chartered surveyors